Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hajj




Abdullah Ibn Fazl says: " I said to Imam Sadiq (A.S.) that I have too many debts, I have a big family and I can't afford the Hajj costs. Teach me a prayer. Imam stated: Say after each obligatory prayer: "May the blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad (S.A.W.) and his progeny, and pay my debts in this world and the hereafter."

I said to him, " I know what the worldly debts are but what are the debts of the hereafter? "
He said: "Hajj". The prophet of God (S.A.W.) looked at the strings of camels taking Hajis to the pilgrimage of God's House and said: They don't take steps unless it is taken as a good deed, they don't take steps unless it vanishes a sin of them. And when they finish their ceremony of Hajj, they will be told: "You have made a building, don't destroy it. Your sins are forgiven. From now on, do good deeds. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Visitors Map

Total Pageviews

Star


c